Accommodations & Meals
How this works: this conference is at a REAL cozy mountain recreation camp (altitude 7000 ft), not a hotel, spa or convention center. It’s camp, not “camping.” Rustic, heated cabins have indoor baths with HOT showers, bunk beds, lovely decks for relaxing.
Accommodations are shared; we regret we cannot accommodate children. Women in this cabin, men in that one. Cabins are various configurations, each with several bunkrooms that sleep four to six campers. Don’t get uptight - we spend precious little time sleeping. There’s just too much to do and people to bond with.
Lotza Meals at Camp – We feed you plenty! Yes, you may tell us any dietary allergies. Gluten-free? Vegan? No worries. Friday’s wine tasting eases us into our first dinner together, then we feed you all the way through Sunday brunch. Did we have you at “wine?”
WHAT’S INCLUDED – Camp Blogaway is like no other blogger conference.
- Included in your fee: two nights’ lodging, meals, workshops, goodies, contacts. Just get yourself here.
- We limit attendance (100 tops!), so our campers benefit from the intimate nature.
- Everyone is a camper – speakers, sponsors, bloggers and staff — no ‘tude here.
- Casual, casual, casual. Wear Uggs. Braid your hair.
- With exception of Saturday’s breakout sessions, EVERYTHING is in the lodge – speakers, workshops, meals, networking table, refreshments, roaring fireplace.
- There are no tracks – no need to pick and choose within a time slot: you get it all!
- We’re “unplugged” (no wifi) so our campers can be present and in the moment.
- This is the place for unique networking with like-minded, passionate professionals.
- Mother Nature plays a part in our success. Here, you can breathe. Take a hike. Sip coffee on a peaceful deck.