Camp is THE place for networking, “aha” moments and, yes, sponsors. We are dedicated to the Corporate Sponsors who invest in making Camp Blogaway a success; without their support, Camp could never happen.
We acknowledge that attending Camp often requires personal sponsor support – not a problem! For YOUR personal sponsor, there are many things you CAN offer such as:
- Display materials, coupons, products for bloggers to take home via the Networking Table on site at Camp – 24/7 access in our main meeting and dining lodge, nobody misses this table believe us!
- On your blog, “Thanks for Sponsoring Me to Camp Blogaway” banner, linked to your sponsor
- Sticker on your business card with a “thanks to my sponsor X” to hand out at Camp
- Publish recipe posts using their product on your blog
- Publish a Q&A interview with your sponsor
- Blog a contest pre-Camp – have your readers submit a recipe or story to your blog, “reward” the winner with your sponsors’ products
- Write guest posts for the sponsor’s website and/or blog
- Wear their logo on your shirt at Camp
- Create your own Email marketing campaign following Camp – hey, you have the full attendee list!
- Twitter & Facebook campaigns pre-and post-Camp for your sponsor
- Twitter party planning, promotion and hosting
- Thank your sponsor in your Camp roundup posts
IMPORTANT: personal sponsors must ship to YOU, the blogger to bring. No shipping to Camp… nope, nada, no way.
Here’s what campers should NOT promise personal sponsors (we’d hate for you to tell them such things and then it cannot happe):
- Handing out samples or promo pieces anywhere other than the Networking Table
- Placing things inside cabins or goodie bag
- Offering to provide food for meals at Camp
- Hosting an event somewhere at Camp, OR off-site during the weekend. Not necessary, you’re super busy LEARNING and BONDING.